Plan International UK commissioned the development of this report in order to better clarify and develop:
- A conceptualisation of adolescence, based on Plan’s policy and programme work
- Summarise the data available on the needs of adolescents in times of crises
- Map out the work Plan are doing with and for adolescents in humanitarian action
- Identify trends in the work other agencies and donors are doing with and for adolescents
- Propose recommendations for Plan’s future work for adolescents in humanitarian actions
The findings and outputs are presented in a narrative report and an accompanying stocktaking tool.