This study is was developed in the framework of the project “Improving inclusive education and employment for children and youth with disabilities” implemented by Save the Children in Kosovo and financed by Save the Children Italy. This project aims to empower boys and girls with disabilities in Kosovo to reach their full potential by promoting easier access to inclusive quality education and employment opportunities.
The aim of this study is to:
- analyse the skills of youth with disabilities, and their compatibility with the labour market needs in Kosovo;
- assess the needs of youth with disabilities in the employment context in Kosovo;
- identify the gaps that are hindering the inclusion of youth with disabilities in the labour market;
- investigate how youth with disabilities can advance towards the potential gradual approximation with the labour market needs in our country;
- access the availability of the potential employers to employ and accommodate persons with disabilities in the work places;
- to define how the labour market can improve the access of youth with disabilities.