Tryggt Föräldrarskap: Om att hantera konflikter med barn
The majority of parents encounter daily situations where conflict with their children easily arise. Save the Children Sweden has collected their best advice for parents on how to avoid fights and how to handle and ongoing conflict in the best way possible.
This guide contains:
- Tips for preventing conflict: how to nurture your relationship with your child and how to practice active listening.
- Tips for how to behave during a conflict: how to remain calm despite stress and irritation.
- Questions for reflection: how do we explain something so a child will understand?
- Methods and tips for every age group
- When you need help from others in order to handle conflict with a child.