This Special Report is a joint ISPCAN/Save the Children publication covering several important aspects of how children can and should participate in their own lives. The article titles are:
- Involving Children in Advocacy – What Does it Mean?
- Strengthening Children’s Participation in Community-based Child Protection Structures and Mechanisms
- Youth Participation and the Children’s Ombudsman of France
- UN Study on Violence and Child Participation
- Youth Participation in Research
- Child Participation – The Challenges for child Protection Workers
- UNICEF Principles and Guidelines for Ethical Media Reporting on Children